Personal data collected and processed by Ydès
Your personal data is collected, in particular (i) during your discussions with the attorneys or employees at Ydès, (ii) during meetings, (iii) for file management, (iv) upon completing applications, (v) when visiting our offices and (vi) upon visiting our website www.ydes.com. Ydès ensures data minimization. Accordingly, Ydès only collects and processes data that is absolutely necessary for its processing.
Legal basis for the personnal data processing
In accordance with the Personal Data regulation, the processing of your personal data is based on the following legal bases:
- Your consent – to your personal data processing – shall be expressed freely, with full understanding and unequivocally (e.g.: on-line contact form; response to questionnaires).
- The processing is necessary for the performance of an agreement and the services that are required of Ydès.
- The processing is essential for the respect of Ydès’ legal and regulatory obligations.
- The processing is necessary for the legitimate purposes pursued by Ydès (e.g.: security).
- The personal data processing for minors under the age of 18 must be approved or authorized by the person with parental authority.
The purpose of your personnal data processing
Your personal data is collected for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, i.e.:
- To communicate with you in the context of files, missions, partnerships, etc.
- To request, obtain or receive information concerning your activities, company, affiliates or concerning the products and services proposed;
- To subscribe or receive specific information (legal training, documentation, invitations, activity reports, etc.);
- To manage the exercise of your rights referred to in paragraph 7;
- To manage the invoicing, outstanding invoices and litigation;
- To prevent fraud.
Ydès may also use your personal data for administrative purposes or for any other objective imposed by the applicable legislation.
The recipients of your personal data
Your personal data is confidential. Only the persons duly entitled by Ydès may have access thereto, without prejudice to the communication of such data for the purposes of an audit or to inspectorate bodies, in accordance with the applicable legislation. All the persons who are entitled to access your personal data are obliged to adhere to a privacy obligation. These persons include the authorized personnel (attorneys, lawyers, administrative personnel, I.T. department) at Ydès.
Our service providers may also be required to process personal data for purposes that are strictly required for their services as requested by Ydès (information system maintenance; administration and hosting of our client management and invoicing application – ERP) and must comply with contractual commitments to ensure the absolute privacy and security of your personal data.
Security of your personal data
All the precautions have been taken to store your personal data in secure environments and to prevent such data from being distorted, damaged or any unauthorized access thereto by third parties.
Duration of your personal data retention
Ydès shall retain your personal data for the time required to meet the given purposes, subject to the legal possibilities of archiving, obligations to retain certain data and/or data anonymization.
Implementation of your rights
In accordance with the Personal Data Regulation, you are entitled to a right of access, rectification, deletion, limitation of processing, portability, objection concerning your personal data and to define the use that shall be made of such data upon your demise.
You may exercise your rights by sending your request: (i) by email at email@example.com; (ii) by standard letter to Ydès, Direction Générale, 12, rue de la Navigation, 69009 Lyon. In order to assert these aforementioned rights and if Ydès were to query the identity of the applicant, Ydès may request that you provide proof of identity by accompanying your request with a valid proof of identity document.
You shall be provided with a response within a period of one (1) month maximum following the date of receipt of your request. Ydès may extend this period of two (2) months depending on the complexity and/or the number of requests.
In the event of a request for the deletion of your personal data and/or in the event of the exercise of such right, Ydès may nonetheless retain such data in the form of intermediate archiving for the duration required for the respect of its legal obligations, or for investigative measures during the applicable statutory period.
You may also file a complaint before the relevant control body (the CNIL (French data protection authority).